Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Start

I once said to a friend: "I don't like baking."  I have, however, started baking a lot more than I used to, and I think I know why: I am a nervous baker.

I thought my aversion was merely due to baking not being as creative as cooking (which I have always loved), then I thought that maybe it was because I always saw my sister as being the "better baker" in the family.  She seemed to love it.  But I think it's all been due to just not doing it very much... and not having my own kitchen to do it in.

Once I got married and moved northward, I got my own kitchen and oven.  But until this year, I didn't really do much baking.  Now, it seems, I can't help myself.  I've been making all kinds of delicious things.

So now, all of that deliciousness will be cataloged right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment